- December 12 and 13: The Intent to Enroll form will be down for scheduled maintenance until 10:00 a.m. M.S.T. and unavailable to accept payment. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Submitting Your Online Intent to Enroll
If you’ve been admitted and have decided to join us at Boise State, reserve your spot in the incoming class (beginning in December) by submitting the online Intent to Enroll, along with a $100 enrollment confirmation. The Intent to Enroll and enrollment confirmation are due by May 1 for Fall 2018 and are required of students planning to enroll for Fall 2018 and beyond.
Submitting the Intent to Enroll:
- secures your place in the incoming class
- allows you to sign-up for a BroncoVenture Orientation program starting in March
- secures any scholarships you’ve been offered
- ensures processing of your final enrollment materials
- helps us plan for the incoming class (so even if you’re enrolling elsewhere, please let us know!)
Communication will go out to students in December with instructions and a link to complete the Intent to Enroll and submit the enrollment confirmation
How to Complete Your Intent to Enroll
- Access the page by following the directions sent to your email.
- Click ‘Your application decision is now available online’.
- Click ‘Click here to complete your Intent to Enroll’.
- The information will auto-populate, scroll down and select your intent.
- If applicable, you will be able to pay your enrollment confirmation.
- Fall 2018
If admitted before April 15, enrollment confirmation is due May 1.
If admitted after April 15, enrollment confirmation is due August 1.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the Intent to Enroll and the enrollment confirmation?
The Intent to Enroll is the online notification from the student about his or her intentions for the fall. The Intent to Enroll includes three options:
- intends to enroll at Boise State, and intends to pay the enrollment confirmation
- intends to enroll at Boise State, and intends to request a waiver of the enrollment confirmation
- does not intend to enroll at Boise State
The enrollment confirmation refers to the actual $100 fee that accompanies the Intent to Enroll. The two terms are separate because it is possible for a student to indicate her intentions (which include not attending Boise State) and not submit the $100 enrollment confirmation.
Are waivers of the $100 enrollment confirmation available?
Enrollment confirmation waivers are available for students demonstrating financial need. Please submit the Intent to Enroll to hold your place, and complete the waiver information included in the Intent to Enroll to indicate that you meet one of the eligibility criteria.
Who pays the enrollment confirmation?
Any first-time, degree-seeking, domestic undergraduate student who is taking one ore more classes on the Boise State campus.
Can a student admitted for fall semester attend orientation without submitting the Intent to Enroll and enrollment confirmation?
No – all admitted first-time, degree-seeking, undergraduate domestic students must pay the enrollment confirmation in order to register for a new student orientation program. Students not attending orientation will be able to register during the open enrollment period once they’ve paid the enrollment confirmation.
Is the enrollment confirmation refundable?
For Fall semester, the enrollment confirmation is refundable prior to May 1 – after May 1 it is non-refundable.
For spring and summer semesters, requests for refunds (outside of deferring admission / a semester switch) will be considered by the Director of Admissions on a case-by-case basis.
What if the student decides to defer admission? Can the enrollment confirmation be deferred?
Requests for a one-time deferral will be accepted and the enrollment confirmation will be refunded prior to May 1. We will update the application with the new semester, and a new enrollment confirmation will be required. If the deferral request is received after May 1, the enrollment confirmation is non-refundable.