Boise State invites academically-motivated high school juniors and seniors to campus each year for our Mosaic program. Students must attend to be considered for scholarships. This year’s Mosaic will be held on Saturday, January 20, 2018 from 10 a.m to 3 p.m.
- Admitted Boise State students who attend Mosaic will have an opportunity to compete for scholarships
- Meet with current Boise State students, faculty and staff
- Learn about life as a Bronco
- Lunch will be provided
Current high school junior or senior (Class of 2019 or 2018)
2.75 cumulative unweighted Grade Point Average (GPA)
Meet two of the following criteria:
• ethnic minority historically underrepresented in higher education in Idaho (Native American, Afro-American, Hispanic-American descendant)
• financial need
• 1st generation college student
You will be competing for a one-year, nonrenewable award. Scholarships will be awarded to seniors who attend Mosaic and enroll at Boise State the semester immediately following their high school graduation. Students must submit an essay to be considered for a Mosaic scholarship.
Students applying for Boise State’s Mosaic Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
• Current high school senior (Class of 2018)
• 3.00 cumulative unweighted Grade Point Average (GPA)
• In attendance of the 2018 Mosaic program