Boise State invites academically-motivated high school juniors and seniors to campus each year for our Mosaic program. Mosaic is designed to help you discover Boise State University for yourself.
This year’s Mosaic will be held on Saturday, January 20, 2018 from 10 a.m to 3 p.m.
- Learn about life as a Bronco
- Meet with current Boise State students, faculty and staff
- Attend student life and academic workshops
- Admitted Boise State students who attend Mosaic will have an opportunity to compete for a scholarship
- Lunch will be provided
Current high school junior or senior (Class of 2019 or 2018)
2.75 cumulative unweighted Grade Point Average (GPA)
Meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Ethnic minority historically underrepresented in higher education in Idaho (Native American, Afro-American, Hispanic/Latino or of Spanish Origin)
- Financial need
- 1st generation college student
Students must have attended Mosaic and submit an essay to be considered for a one-year, nonrenewable scholarship. Here are the details of the scholarships:
- Question – ‘What do you want to accomplish in the next 10 years and why?’
- The essay needs to be between 300 to 500 words.
- Deadline is Saturday, February 3rd by 11:59 PM (MST)
- Sent to – email@example.com
- Recipients will be notified by March 5th via email.
Those students who were awarded a scholarship must intend to enroll at Boise State the semester immediately following their high school graduation.
Students applying for Boise State’s Mosaic Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Current high school senior (Class of 2018)
- 3.00 cumulative unweighted Grade Point Average (GPA)
- In attendance of the 2018 Mosaic program
Coordinator for Multicultural Recruitment and Enrollment Counselor