Let us roll out the blue carpet for you and your guests!
Take a walking tour of campus. An Enrollment Counselor will present a brief Information Session on all things Boise State followed by a walking tour of campus.
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
*Only the 10:00 a.m. visit will be offered during Boise State’s winter break and summer months.
- Please provide us two weeks notice prior to the date of your visit for scheduling purposes. We’ll do our best to accommodate requests received less than two weeks in advance, however not all options may be available.
- If you are joining our 10:00 a.m. visit time and request an appointment with the Honors College, your meeting will be scheduled for 1:00 p.m.
- If you are joining our 1:00 p.m. visit time, the Honors College is only available to meet on Mondays and Fridays. These appointments will be scheduled for 3:30 p.m. following your campus tour.
- Plan to visit when classes are in session in order to experience the true campus atmosphere.
- Come prepared with a list of questions to ask enrollment counselors, professors, current students and staff during your visit.
- Remember to bring comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season if you will be participating in the campus tour.
- Print the itinerary and parking pass that are emailed to you and bring both with you when you come to campus.
- Arrive on time! Allow yourself plenty of time to find parking and check in.
What if I’ve already been admitted to Boise State?
- Congratulations on your admission! A campus visit is a great way to confirm your decision to attend Boise State. Please note that the information session does not take the place of the BroncoVenture Orientation program. For more information, please visit the New Student Programs website.
What is covered in the Boise State Presentation?
- Enrollment Counselors present a comprehensive view of Boise State’s admission process, scholarships, housing options and student life. If you’re still “shopping” for a college, the presentation provides everything you need to know before making your final college decision! If you have already been admitted to Boise State, you’ll learn more about what to expect during your BroncoVenture Orientation program. Please note that the Boise State presentation does not take the place of the BroncoVenture Orientation program.
When can I visit the campus?
- The best time to visit campus is when classes are in session. Above is a calendar of available dates. We also have visit programs on select Saturdays throughout the year.
Where do I start my campus visit?
- All campus visits begin in the Student Union Building (SUB) at the Admissions and Campus Visit Office, located on the first floor of the SUB. An information packet and itinerary will be available for you upon arrival.
Where do I park when I visit campus?
- We provide FREE parking in the Lincoln Garage, due south of the Student Union Building. We will email parking directions and an electronic parking permit to you with your itinerary. Be sure to print this parking pass and bring it with you to place on the dash of your car.Parking in non-designated spots may result in a ticket; if you choose to park elsewhere, you are responsible for parking costs. Campus parking map.
How do I get to Boise State University?
- Boise State is located between Broadway Avenue and Capitol Boulevard, just a short distance from Interstate 84. The Broadway and Vista exits are closest to campus. Several major airlines serve the Boise area including Alaska, Delta, Frontier, Horizon, Southwest and United.
Can I tour the residence halls?
- Boise State’s daily campus tours include an inside view of a show room in Sawtooth Hall, our newest residence hall. Photos of all the residence halls can be found on the housing website. If you have questions regarding your options, contact University Housing at (208) 447-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I make arrangements to stay overnight?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate overnight guests.
Interested in a Saturday visit? We have those too.