Boise State invites academically-motivated high school juniors and seniors to campus each year for our Mosaic program. Mosaic is designed to help you discover Boise State University for yourself.
Next year’s Mosaic will be held on Saturday, January 26, 2019.
- Learn about life as a Bronco
- Meet with current Boise State students, faculty and staff
- Attend student life and academic workshops
- Admitted Boise State students who attend Mosaic will have an opportunity to compete for a scholarship
- Lunch will be provided
Current high school junior or senior (Class of 2020 or 2019)
2.75 cumulative unweighted Grade Point Average (GPA)
Meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Ethnic minority historically underrepresented in higher education in Idaho (Native American, Afro-American, Hispanic/Latino or of Spanish Origin)
- Financial need
- 1st generation college student
Students must have attended Mosaic and submit an essay to be considered for a one-year, nonrenewable scholarship. Here are the details of the scholarships:
- Question – ‘What do you want to accomplish in the next 10 years and why?’
- The essay needs to be between 300 to 500 words.
- Deadline is to be determined
- Sent to – email@example.com
Those students who were awarded a scholarship must intend to enroll at Boise State the semester immediately following their high school graduation.
Students applying for Boise State’s Mosaic Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Current high school senior (Class of 2019)
- 3.00 cumulative unweighted Grade Point Average (GPA)
- In attendance of the 2019 Mosaic program
Coordinator for Multicultural Recruitment and Enrollment Counselor