Official transcripts are required to complete your application. You have three options to send your official transcripts to Boise State University Admissions:
1. Mail an official transcript directly from your institution in a sealed school envelope to:
Boise State University Admissions
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-1320
2. Send official transcripts as a secure PDF utilizing a secure delivery service. Electronic transcripts can only be accepted as official if they are delivered through one of the approved transcript service providers noted below. If the service asks you to provide an email address to send the transcript to, please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept secure PDF transcripts from:
- Credentials eScrip-Safe (formerly known as Scrip-Safe International)
- Credential Solutions TranscriptsNetwork and TranscriptsPlus
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Parchment Exchange (formerly known as Docufide and Avow Systems)
- Naviance (high schools only)
- Diploma Sender (GED transcripts only)
- AARTS and SMART transcripts (military service only, not required for admission)
*When sending a transcript through the service providers above, their system may indicate that it has been delivered, but it may take a couple of days for Boise State Admissions to receive it. Instead of sending duplicates, please call Admissions at (208) 426-1156 to verify receipt.
3. Fax an official transcript directly from your institution to Admissions at (208) 426-3765.
When an official transcript is faxed, the fax must meet all of the following guidelines to be received as official. Transcripts not meeting these criteria will be marked as unofficial and cannot be used for admission:
A fax must:
A: Be sent directly to Admissions from your school
B: Be considered official by your school (they cannot stamp the transcript as unofficial or student copy)
C: Have a fax header line showing the school name, fax number, date and time of the transmission, and the number of pages.
D: Be accompanied by a cover sheet that shows ALL of the following:
- Current Date
- Name of institution sending fax
- Sender’s name, fax number, and phone number
- Student’s name
- Student’s ID or the last four digits of the social security number
- Description of the document being faxed (official transcript)
- Number of pages
At this time, Boise State University cannot accept transcripts faxed from outside the US as official.