The Boise State Admissions Office is excited to host future Broncos! In order to best serve the needs of students, specific visit dates have been set for middle school and elementary groups. Each visit will start promptly at 10:30am and end at 12:45pm.
- Friday, April 13, 2018 (20 available seats)
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018 (20 available seats)
- Each program takes place in the Boise State Student Union Building beginning at 10:30am and ending at 12:45pm. Your visit to Boise State will include activities that will further the students’ knowledge of Boise State and excite them about the possibility of college in the future.
- A self-led, scavenger hunt tour
- An academic based presentation
- Interaction with current Boise State students
Due to an exclusive contract between Aramark and Boise State University, no food service from outside vendors is permitted on campus grounds. Aramark is committed to the health and safety of guests and the chance of food-borne illness is too high of a risk from outside food sources. Visitors are welcome to enjoy the Boise River Cafe or one of our many retail food locations. If you have a larger group or wish for a more private dining experience please contact University Catering at 208-426-2699 or email@example.com. Boise State does not provide free group visitor meals.
Each program has a maximum capacity, so register your group as soon as possible to reserve your school’s spot! We will close program registration date(s) once they become full.