Boise State University is located in the state capital of Idaho, a dynamic western city of over 200,000 in a metropolitan area of 587,000. Boise has all the advantages of a big city such as good medical services, entertainment and transportation, without the big-city worries of high crime and pollution. English is the predominant language spoken and the cultural experience is truly American.
- October 15 – Spring application priority date
- December 15 – GEM scholarship priority date (Fall semester applicants)
- April 1 – International Undergraduate Scholarship Deadline
- May 15 – Fall application priority date
- Graduate programs and funding may have earlier deadlines. Please check this website for your program’s details
- January 4-5 – Spring 2017 orientation for new students
International Student Services (ISS) provides comprehensive support services to international students in the area of immigration, academics, cross-cultural challenges, and adjusting to life at Boise State University.