Submitting Your Online Intent to Enroll
If you’ve been admitted and have decided to join us at Boise State, reserve your spot in the incoming class by submitting the online Intent to Enroll, along with a $100 enrollment confirmation. The Intent to Enroll and enrollment confirmation are required of students planning to enroll for Fall 2018 and beyond.
Submitting the Intent to Enroll:
- secures your place in the incoming class
- allows you to sign-up for a BroncoVenture Orientation program starting in April
- secures any scholarships you’ve been offered
- ensures processing of your final enrollment materials
- helps us plan for the incoming class (so even if you’re enrolling elsewhere, please let us know!)
How to Complete Your Intent to Enroll
- Access the page by following the directions sent to your email.
- Click ‘Your application decision is now available online’.
- Click ‘Click here to complete your Intent to Enroll’.
- The information will auto-populate, scroll down and select your intent.
- If applicable, you will be able to pay your enrollment confirmation.
- Fall 2018
Transfers: All application materials must be received by transfer students in Admissions by August 1st in order to be admitted for Fall 2018.
If admitted before April 15, enrollment confirmation is due May 1.
If admitted after April 15, enrollment confirmation is due August 1.
- Spring 2019
- Summer 2019
What is the difference between the Intent to Enroll and the enrollment confirmation?
- intends to enroll at Boise State, and intends to pay the enrollment confirmation
- intends to enroll at Boise State, and intends to request a waiver of the enrollment confirmation
- does not intend to enroll at Boise State
The enrollment confirmation refers to the actual $100 fee that accompanies the Intent to Enroll. The two terms are separate because it is possible for a student to indicate her intentions (which include not attending Boise State) and not submit the $100 enrollment confirmation.
Are waivers of the $100 enrollment confirmation available?
Who pays the enrollment confirmation?
Can a student admitted for fall semester attend orientation without submitting the Intent to Enroll and enrollment confirmation?
Is the enrollment confirmation refundable?
For spring and summer semesters, requests for refunds (outside of deferring admission / a semester switch) will be considered by the Director of Admissions on a case-by-case basis.