BroncoVenture Orientation Programs
BroncoVenture Orientation registration is now open fall 2017! Please be sure that your my.boisestate username and password are set so you will be able to sign up when registration opens. If you have not logged into my.boisestate.edu before, you will need to create your password first using the link above.
While we believe that attending an on-campus orientation provides the best experience, we do offer a long distance orientation for students under certain circumstances. To qualify, you must be unable to attend any on-campus orientation date offerings due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Live more than 300 miles from Boise, Idaho
- Active military service which would prevent you from attending all on-campus program dates
- Distance employment (e.g. forest fire fighting)
- Travel or service abroad in other countries for the full summer
- The long distance orientation option is designed to connect you with key campus resources, provide basic advising, and prepare you to register for classes. Participation in long distance orientation is by application only.
The application for Long Distance Orientation for Fall 2017 is now open. Complete your Long Distance Orientation Application here. The application approval process begins on Friday, April 7th. If you are accepted, you will receive an email that will contain instructions on how to begin your Long Distance Orientation. If you are declined, you will receive an email that will include information about other orientation options. For Information about next steps, please contact the New Student Programs office at 208.426.1679.