- Guaranteed admission to Boise State, upon successful completion of a College of Western Idaho A.A., A.S., or AAS degree (Limited and selective access programs may require additional admissions requirements/processes.)
- Seamless transfer, with all College of Western Idaho academic credits transferring to Boise State
- Priority registration for your first semester at Boise State
- Dedicated Boise State transfer enrollment counselor at College of Western Idaho to facilitate the application process
- Coordinated academic advising between Boise State and College of Western Idaho
- The choice of any edition of the Boise State catalog, provided that the catalog was published and was in force while you were enrolled at Boise State and/or College of Western Idaho, and provided that the catalog is no older than six (6) academic years at the time of your graduation from Boise State University.
The sooner you join BroncoConnect the better, but it must be no later than the term that you earn 45 degree-applicable credits.